Full-Time Inside Sales Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are in search of a motivated salesperson to proactively engage with current and prospective customers via phone and email. The successful candidate will prepare and follow-up on sales quotes for our existing base of customers while working to grow and develop new accounts in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable on the phone, making (and taking) many calls per day generating leads, qualifying prospects, growing existing business, and closing sales.
- Identify, qualify, and sell new customers
- Develop and expand existing customer base
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Close new opportunities in existing business and new accounts
- Calculate quotes and negotiate price, delivery, and terms of sale
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Manage an assigned account base with focus on bottom line growth
- Understand margin expectations and consistently meet or exceed them
- Identify customer buying patterns and actively reach out to customer for orders
- Gather and record competitive information in CRM
- Prospect new and current customers to support corporate initiatives
- Meet and exceed prospecting goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Customer Focus
- College Degree: Recent college grad or 1-2 years selling exp.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to establish strong working relationships and able to persuade/influence others
- Able to adapt to changing business needs, responsibilities, and priorities as needed
- Sense of urgency
- Math aptitude
- High ethics and values, acting in the best interest of the customer
How to ApplyIf you feel you meet the above qualifications please apply, click here.
1975 total views, 12 today