Full-Time Inside Sales Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are in search of a motivated salesperson to proactively engage with current and prospective customers via phone and email. The successful candidate will prepare and follow-up on sales quotes for our existing base of customers while working to grow and develop new accounts in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable on the phone, making (and taking) many calls per day generating leads, qualifying prospects, growing existing business, and closing sales.
- Identify, qualify, and sell new customers
- Develop and expand existing customer base
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Close new opportunities in existing business and new accounts
- Calculate quotes and negotiate price, delivery, and terms of sale
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Manage an assigned account base with focus on bottom line growth
- Understand margin expectations and consistently meet or exceed them
- Identify customer buying patterns and actively reach out to customer for orders
- Gather and record competitive information in CRM
- Prospect new and current customers to support corporate initiatives
- Meet and exceed prospecting goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Customer Focus
- College Degree: Recent college grad or 1-2 years selling exp.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to establish strong working relationships and able to persuade/influence others
- Able to adapt to changing business needs, responsibilities, and priorities as needed
- Sense of urgency
- Math aptitude
- High ethics and values, acting in the best interest of the customer
How to ApplyIf you feel you meet the above qualifications please apply, click here.
545 total views, 1 today